INSTRUCTIONS | VRcomfy Mask for HTC Vive
- Place VRcomfy Mask on the headset and tuck in the sides.
- Lift the edges of the foam near the nose portion and tuck in the the cheek flaps. Be sure to lift the foam with only one finger, not by pinching the foam with both fingers.
- Bring the headset up to your cheeks first, then pull the headband over the back of your head.
- Reverse VRcomfy Mask to use the other side.
- For best results, see Adjusting VR headsets.
Caring for VRcomfy Mask
- To prevent activating the auto-sensor, always remove VRcomfy Mask when not using your headset.
- Machine wash and dry VRcomfy Mask with your regular laundry.
- If there are any wrinkles after the drying cycle, simply smooth out the fabric with your fingers
- Due to the absorbent inner layer, VRcomfy Mask may require additional drying time.
Using VRcomfy Mask with prescription glasses
- VRcomfy Mask will work with most prescription glasses.
- Glasses with very large lenses, extra wide frames or very flexible frames are not recommended.
- With some frames and headsets, it is easier to remove the headset with your prescription glasses inside. You can then take your glasses from the headset before putting them back on.
VR Comfy Mask