Skip to content
INSTRUCTIONS | VRcomfy Mask for Oculus Go and Google Daydream View
- Place VRcomfy Mask on the headset and tuck in the sides.
- Lift the edges of the foam at the bottom and insert the left and right cheek flaps.
- Bring the headset up to your cheeks, then pull the headband over the back of your head. Google Daydream View should not be worn like ski goggles. The headband should run above the ears.
- Reverse VRcomfy Mask to use the other side.
- For best results, see Adjusting VR headsets.
Caring for VRcomfy Mask
- To prevent activating the auto-sensor, always remove VRcomfy Mask when not using your headset.
- Machine wash and dry VRcomfy Mask with your regular laundry.
- If there are any wrinkles after the drying cycle, simply smooth out the fabric with your fingers
VRcomfy Mask may require additional drying time.
Using VRcomfyMask with eye glasses
vr comfy mask VR Comfy Mask
VRcomfy Mask will work with most prescription glasses.
- Glasses with very large lenses, extra wide frames or very flexible frames are not recommended.
- With some frames and headsets, it is easier to remove the headset with your prescription glasses inside. You can then take your glasses from the headset before putting them back on.